Animation Tools for Teachers
Games are one of the most important tools for keeping the motivation of children alive. When children spend time by having fun, their interest is very high. So, active participation and teaching through games are very important for permanent learning. Thanks to our animation courses, we aim to make educators spend time by having fun with children in a teaching environment.
Both teachers using animation techniques and their students can have more enjoyable and meaningful time. All these enhance the quality of the education process.
Games are one of the most important tools for keeping the motivation of children alive. When children spend time by having fun, their interest is very high. So, active participation and teaching through games are very important for permanent learning. Thanks to our animation courses, we aim to make educators spend time by having fun with children in a teaching environment. Both teachers using animation techniques and their students can have more enjoyable and meaningful time. All these enhance the quality of the education process.
- Sense of Humour
- Basic clowning
- Clown character
- Animation for educators
- Balloon twisting
- Face painting and make-up
- Animation at different environments (at the hospital, school, home, etc…)
- Drama and clown games
Yes, we organize local transportation, hotel, food, cultural visit, and social activities. Please contact us about the details and the offers. We prefer to offer organization fee and the options when your project is granted by Erasmus Plus due to the fact that the cost is changing from date to date and the locations.
Yes, we do. Utopia has working fields like art, play, pedagogy, and other alternative methods. If your idea fits our vision and our resources we can propose you a tailor-made programme according to your needs. We create groups with minimum 6 participants. If you have 6 participants or more we can organize a course for you on the dates and location you prefer.
- Antalya and İstanbul TURKEY
- Barcelona SPAIN
A need and profile analysis will be sent to participants to determine the needs and profile of participants before the course. This form of participant profile is very important for us to see the level of knowledge and awareness about the topic, the needs of participants and expectations According to the information obtained from this form, our program is designed. Before our participants come to the country where the course will be implemented, they must make the necessary preparations for the topic. We will send to participants an information pack which has the necessary information to not to face problems during the course and other times. This package includes all logistical information (weather, currency, airport transfer, course location details, contact information, etc.) and preparations for participants for the course. In the course organization team, we have a guide for the groups for practical arrangements and the problems.
Our course is mostly conducted by non-formal education methods. Participants are actively involved in our creative drama activities, and participate in the activity in abundance and learn by having fun. We don’t like power point presentation based courses. We have materials, our body as the most important instruments and creativity. Group and individual works and experiential learning based studies are carried out.
At the end of the course, general oral and written evaluations are made and achievements of the participants are assessed. Cultural excursions and closing events are organized after the course closed with a certificate of attendance. We will share our photos, videos, reports, and materials which are produced during the course with the participants. The course will be monitoring by trainers and reports will be prepared by trainers to inform participants about the quality of the course, outcomes, evaluation results, feedbacks and etc.
- 5 days training course: €350 (including Tax)
- 7 days training course: €490 (including Tax)
- 9 days training course: €630 (including Tax)
- * Daily €70 fee includes preparation of participants, Implementation of training course, coffee break, certificates, training materials, video clip and the photos of training course, after course support and materials. Hotel, food, transportation, cultural visit, and extra activities will be not included training course fee. For the accommodation please contact with course organization team.
Participants transfer %30 of the whole amount before maximum 1 months of the course date. Remaining part will be paid in cash on the last day of the training course. For the reservation during the project application, any payment will be not asked. If the project is granted, participants contact with Utopia and ask for confirmation of course participation.
- Certificate of Attendance: Issued by Utopia Education and Art Organization
- Europass Certificate: Prepared by participants and validated by Utopia Education and Art Organization
- *No fee will be asked for certification.
Participants will receive the materials listed below.
- Video clip and the photos of the training course
- Activity reports
- Evaluation Results and report
- After course support ( A Digital File includes drama resources, music for drama activities and more.)