Using technology in your classroom can have many benefits for you as a teacher by supporting your teaching goals and increasing the learning capabilities of your students. Web 2.0 tools are becoming more prevalent in the classroom, but can seem daunting for teachers who are not confident in their technological ability. There’s some good news though – these tools are generally designed to be extremely user-friendly. Even a novice can master them.
Daily Activities: 09:00- 17:00 (6-hour training course)
- Welcome activity, explanation of the programme
- Get to know each other – Name games – Icebreakers
- Team Building
- General Informations about Web 2.0 Tools
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs)
- How to write an official email?
- Online Web design, Portfolio (Wix, WordPress, etc)
- E-classroom designers (Moodle, Google-Class, Padlet Edmodo, etc )
- Visual Design Tools
- Internet ethics and internet security
- Digital evaluation tools
- Other useful tools:
- Map Minding Tools, Quiver, gonoodle, etc.
- Certificate ceremony
- Cultural visit