Drama for Social Cohesion (Refugee & Other Vulnerable Groups)
Creative Drama is a well-known and useful method for social inclusion and refugee integration. Drama technics provides a humanistic and anti-discriminative learning atmosphere.
Drama tools can be used to the inclusion of the disadvantaged and excluded groups and being open to the differences, different backgrounds, different cultures. By using drama tools we can also improve empathy, breaking the barriers and stereotypes, intercultural learning and team building.
Daily Activities: 09:00- 17:00 (6-hour training course)
- Welcome Activity – Pre-test
- Knowing Each other through Drama Games
- Trust Each other through Drama Games
- Team Building through Drama Games
- Introduction to Creative Drama
- Effective Communication through Drama
- Drama as a Social Inclusion Tool (Refugee Integration, Child Abuse, Child Labor, Special Needs etc.)
- Drama technics as teaching tools
- Prejudges and Stereotypes – Empathy and respect activities
- Terms of İmigration, Asyylum Seekers, Refugee
- Risky actions for the integration process
- Useful Games for teachers,
- Culture and Drama
- Process Drama experiment (İmigration)
- Evaluation through drama technics – Protest
- Certificate Ceremony and Closure
- Cultural Activities- City Visit
* The programme will be designed according to the profile and needs of the groups.