Utopia remains fully operative and keeps supporting your teaching and professional development. To reduce risk, we strictly adopt national regulations in all our offices, and accordingly:
- run our courses with an upper limit of participants;
- require our participants to wear safety masks;
- require our teachers to adopt appropriate safety measures (e.g., wear a mask, or visor);
- respect social distance among our course participants as well as with our instructors;
- have our rooms regularly cleaned during the day, and at the end.
- Is there a registration fee or any additional costs?
No, we don’t ask you to pay any registration fee or any other additional costs! The total amount to be paid is just the cost of the course.
- How does the early bird work?
On all our one-week and two-week courses, if you register at least 8 weeks before the course starts and pay within 10 days of our booking confirmation you can get the early bird price (e.g. 480€ instead of 540€ for the one-week courses).
- How to apply?
You can apply very easily on our website, via the enrolment form.
- What is your OID number?
- What is your PIC number?
Our PIC number is 947318394
- How to pay?
There are two ways you can pay: by bank transfer or online with a credit card. You can pay within 10 days of your booking confirmation.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?
If your course starts in more than 4 weeks, you are asked to make a 30% deposit of the total amount as down payment within 10 days from the booking confirmation and the balance payment one month before the course starts.
|If you register and you get our confirmation 8 weeks or more before the start of the course||If you register 8 weeks or more before the start of the course but you get our confirmation within less than 8 weeks||If you register less than 8 weeks before the start of the course|
|deposit||30% in 10 days from the confirmation||no deposit||no deposit|
|balance payment||(70%) one month before the course start||(100%) in 10 days from the confirmation||(100%) in 10 days from the confirmation|
- I need a Visa. Will you send me supporting Visa documents?
Yes, we will send you the supporting visa documents you will require after we have received your registration. For any information about your Visa, you can check the official Foreign Ministry website.
- What happens if my Visa is denied?
If your Visa is denied, you must send us a written refusal from the authority with the reason for denial. We will be able to refund you the total amount minus €150 for the administrative fees.
- Does the school need me to bring any legal documents with me (ID card/passport or other)?
No, you are not required to bring any legal documents to the school, although we recommend you bring one, in case you need it for other reasons.
- Can I delete the registritaion?
Cancellations must be notified by e-mail.
- For cancellations communicated at least 4 weeks before the start of the course, EUROPASS SRL will refund the entire amount less 30% of the total.
- For cancellations communicated 15 days before the start of the course, EUROPASS SRL will retain the cost of a week of course and accommodation (if required).
After the start of the EUROPASS SRL courses, the full amount will be retained. There are no reimbursements for courses not attended, even if they are long-term courses.
- When can I start my course?
Our courses start every Monday. You can find all the details you need about dates on our course calendar page
- Is there an entry test to find out my English level?
- Can I change or extend my course?
You may change the course if there is another you wish on the same dates and locations. It would be better if you will contact us in advance. Please write us an e-mail or call as soon as possible (+39 055 53 83 220 or email@example.com).
- What does the course fee include?
Read our proposal to find out more. There are lessons every day from Monday to Friday, at least five hours per day, city guided tour, and one full-day (or half-day) excursion, usually on Saturday.
- Can I postpone my course?
Yes, you can postpone your course. Check all the dates and the timetables.
- Can I miss a class?
It is not recommended, but it is possible, making sure to communicate your absence to the instructor. We require that you attend at least 80% of the course in order to receive the certificate of attendance.
- May I take a combination of different courses?
Yes, you may. For any questions, send us an email or call us (+39 055 53 83 220 or firstname.lastname@example.org): we will help you to find out the best combination of the courses which meets your interests.
- How many participants are there in one class?
Usually, the classes are made up of a maximum of 12 (for ICT courses) or 14 (for all the other courses) participants, with few exceptions (we have two classrooms in Florence that have higher capacity). Due to COVID countermeasures, we have reduced the maximum number of participants depending on each classroom size. Most of the groups are made up of less than 10 participants.
- What happens when the minimum number for a class is not reached?
If the minimum number for a class is not reached, we will assist you to find another suitable solution.
- What is the average age of the students?
There is no age limit and we have a wide range of students. So, get ready to relate to many different people!
- Do I need to bring my personal electronic devices (laptop, tablet, …)?
Feel free to bring it, although for some courses it will not be necessary. Please ask your instructor for suggestions, in case you are concerned about space in your luggage and prefer to leave your device home!
- Will I get a certificate at the end of my course?
Yes, all of our participants get a certificate of attendance at the end of their course.
- Does the school have a social activity program?
Yes, there is at least one guided city tour and one full-day (or half-day) tour included in the price.
The number and schedule of the cultural activities depend on the location, not the course; further information is available on each location webpage.
- Do you offer accommodation?
We offer accommodation assistance only for courses in Florence. We can help you to find the best accommodation solutions which suit your needs: simple/double room by a host family, a shared room in an apartment, or an independent apartment.
Discover more here: click
- What does the accommodation fee include?
If you’re living with a host family, the accommodation fee includes: utility fees (electricity, gas, water), cleaning before arrival and after departure, set of bed linen and towels, washing machine (one load each week), wifi access, cost of food. The price does not include the use of the kitchen (25€ per week, only upon request).
For shared accommodation and independent apartments, the accommodation fee includes all of the above, as well as the use of the kitchen.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? We are here for you.
Contact us :